webinar register page

Webinar banner
Thriving in Love & Money
Join the Thrivent Member Network South WI and East WI/Upper MI Regions as we welcome Shaunti Feldhahn for Thriving in Love & Money!

“The M-Word” “If you have ever wished you could get your spouse to understand and appreciate how YOU want to handle money, now’s your chance. If you want to stop feeling embarrassed by your instinctive money habits or annoyed by your spouse’s, you need this message! This session has NOTHING to do with budgeting or getting out of debt. We have no idea how to help you pick the best investments. What we do have, after three years of rigorous national research, is the knowledge of WHY you and your spouse feel the way you do – and how to address it in a way that stops the M-word madness and brings the two of you together! Only 8% of people don’t have tension, irritation, stress, or avoidance around money. This session is for the other 92%.”

Shaunti Feldhahn is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thrivent. The views Feldhahn expresses in this presentation are her own and not necessarily those of Thrivent or its affiliates. The material presented has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable and is current. No products will be sold.

Aug 4, 2020 06:30 PM in Central Time (US and Canada)

Webinar logo
Webinar is over, you cannot register now. If you have any questions, please contact Webinar host: Thrivent Member Network South WI and East WI/Upper MI Regions.